|Address||Kent Street, Bentley Western Australia, 6102|
|City||Perth, Western Australia|
|Phone||+61 8 9266 9266|
Curtin University (formerly known as Curtin University of Technology and Western Australian Institute of Technology) is an Australian public research university based in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia. It is named after John Curtin, Prime Minister of Australia from 1941 to 1945, and is the largest university in Western Australia, with 56,662 students in 2017.
Curtin University is Western Australia’s largest university. We also have campuses in Perth, Kalgoorlie, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai and Mauritius, and a network of more than 130 international partners. Curtin applies the philosophy of former Australian Prime Minister John Curtin (1941 – 1945), who said:
“The great university … should look ever forward; for it the past should be but a preparation for the greater days to be.”John Curtin
MissionTransform lives and communities through education and research.
ValuesOur five core values are:
- Integrity – to act ethically, honestly and with fairness
- Respect – to listen, value and acknowledge
- Courage – to lead, take responsibility and question
- Excellence – to strive for excellence and distinction
- Impact – to empower, enable and inspire.
- Employers will actively seek our students, because as future leaders they model values based behaviours.
- People will seek us out and choose to stay with Curtin because we are an employer of choice.
- Industry partners and stakeholders will be proud to engage with a values based organisation.
CultureOur values help to create a culture where our students and staff feel supported, valued, respected and inspired to be successful for themselves, for each other and for Curtin. This is essential if we are to fulfil our strategic ambitions and if the University community is to provide an environment that enables students and staff to succeed.In realising our vision, the People and Culture theme of the Strategic Plan will ensure that we:
- Create a global, collaborative and connected workforce.
- Empower staff at all levels to lead, innovate and strive for excellence.
- Strengthen values-based leadership.
- Improve gender and Indigenous equity.
The Curtin University is a Public university located in Perth.
The current president of Curtin University is Andrew Crane.
According to verified online sources, the Curtin University enrolls a total of 58512 students.
According to the main website, the Curtin University has a total student population of 49634 undergraduate students and 8878 graduate students.